Finally, this year some SCIENCE teachers are bringing their classes to
the library for research.  One project went particularly well, and the
teacher has asked me what we could do for next quarter.  I'M NOT a
science person, so H>>>E>>>L>>>P>>>!

This is a class required for graduation, but not taken by the "hot
shots."  She likes to do research that students use for a project (they
built volcanoes last time) and an oral report.  Topics seem to be
electricity, magnetism, chemical reactions, etc.

Thank you, Susan Mackey, Sierra High School, Manteca, CA

LM_NET Archive Home