Hillary Clinton has an internet home page that gives you the option of
writing her personally.  Here's the address:

    http://www.whitehouse.gov/White_House/EOP/First_Lady/html/welco

The heading reads:  FIRST LADY'S WELCOME   .....then is followed by these
words:  "Hello, I'm Hillary Rodham Clinton and I want to welcome you to
my Internet Home Page."
     One of the choices handles e-mail directly.  There is a short
questionaire asking who you are, what your e-mail address is, and what your
message is.

                                                Marian S. Colclasure
                                                LMS, Rogers, Arkansas
                                                mcol@rps.nwsc.k12.ar.us
On Fri, 8 Dec 1995, Elisa Baker wrote:

> I've had such wonderful response on every query so far, so here I am again.
> Does anyone have Hillary Clinton's e-mail address? Please respond directly
> to me.  TIA.
> ********
>                                   Elisa Baker, Librarian
>                                    Ursuline High School