Terri said
>Most suggestions I got were to try to work with local bookstores.
> Suggestions were for B. Dalton Books, Walden (not much profit) Barnes and
>Noble or Borders.

>Terri Lent
>Internet: Tlent@aol.com
>Manassas Park Intermediate/
>Manassas Park High School
>Manassas Park, Virginia  22111
>Voice: 703-361-9131
>Fax: 703-330-1218

Several librarians have used a local magazine jobber.  They supply magazines
and paperbacks to local stores and therefore have a delivery service built in.
The librarians picked out the titles they wanted, the jobber delivered them and
picked them up.  I'm unsure of the margin of profit.

Name: Mary Beckelhimer
            Winfield High School librarian
            (304)586-3601
E-mail: mbeckelh@access.k12.wv.us (Mary Beckelhimer)