I received a phone call this past week asking me to join a club called the
"software of the month club" or something like that.  The salesman said the
article on computers in the Newsweek a few months ago raved about their
service.  I guess 14-15 programs are sent to you monthly in the area of
your choice (business, education, etc) and you pay for those you want to
keep.  There is a $35 or more sign up fee, but you may cancel at any time.

Do any of you belong?
Is it a good deal?
Is the software of good quality?
Does anyone have any information about this club or others like it (pro or con?)
THANKS!!
Thanks also for the great holiday greetings!
Laurie

                        Frank White Elementary Library
                             400 Huntsinger Ave.
                            Park Rapids, MN 56470