On Sat, 9 Dec 1995 0309fwel@INFORMNS.K12.MN.US wrote:

> I received a phone call this past week asking me to join a club called the
> "software of the month club" or something like that.  The salesman said the

Ii is legitimate.  I joined a few months ago.  They will send either
disks of shareware or CDs.

The one drawback is that all the stuff is shareware, so there are
additional registration fees owed to the actual authors if you use the
programs on a permanent basis.

One thing you can do is get the first disk and see if you think it is
worth it.  If not, they will refund your money.

Ty Winter
* Computer Resource Administrator      *
* The Committee for a Secure Louisiana *
* tywinter@tyrell.net                  *
* secure@tyrell.net                    *