Dear LM_NET MEMBERS,

I am a complete novice using Email, so I apologize in advance for any errors
I make.  This Saturday (Dec 16) I have a grad project due - an interview with
a school librarian via Email.

Now, I do not usually put off doing projects until the last moment, and
actually I thought I had this request on for several weeks now.  However, I
just read my mail and realized I made a mistake when signing on with LM_NET
itself.

So, PLEASE, PLEASE somebody take pity on me and respond to the following
questions!  I will forever be indebted to you!

1.  Where do you teach?
2.  What is the enrollment in your school?
3.  How do you respond to requests of censorship?  Does your
county/district  have a policy?
4.  What type of overhead projector would you recommend?
     What type of computer would you recommend?  Why?
 5.  Is your library automated?
 6.  What selection sources do you use when purchasing materials for the
library?
 7.  What are your thoughts regarding weeding?

Thank you so much for your help!

Theresa Wiles  TLSwiles@AOL.COM

LM_NET Archive Home