Greetings to all LM-Netters! Thanks for the great discussions in the last
6 months.  I have never failed to learn something new each day.

 My questions is:  Is there somewhere on the "net that will give me cook-book
instructions in setting up a PC or UNIX Internet server, similar to what
WEB 66 has done for the MAC?  I've searched via Webcrawler and Lycos, and
searched the archives of LM_NET, but can't seem to find what I'm looking
for.  However, I remember seeing a recent message *somewhere* referring to
just such a site.  Can anyone help?

TIA,
Tim O'Shaughnessy
Assumption High School