; <        PO   `! ~'N5TP 1                  D                <

                                                       T>@-6>MM
                                                     GH :GH:
ntry                                                  MatOST
 Dear Netters,

        About a week ago, I posted a Target>Cutter Nos.   I was thinking
about changing from cutter to letters when I posted the Target.  I could not
believe the response, I received from you.  To a person, everyone agreed
with me.  Stop cuttering and use the authors last name's 3 letters.  Only
one person said that they taught this in their class, only because some the
students would work in college libraries.  I think, and I maybe wrong to
think, that we as library media people should "encourage the dropping of
cutter numbers for elementary and high school library media
                    Thanks again CompObj
             to          `
                                                                               D/7

   `=P     P/