Our library volunteers are invaluable. Anyone who has worked around a
library knows how much daily toil goes into maintaining one, and without
our volunteers, we would cease to function! Short  of writing lesson
plans, and purchasing books, our librarians do everything - they assist
with classes, they input books into our system, they plan book fairs.
They are a wonderful resource. I think it only fair that we challenge
volunteers to learn while they contribute - it makes it much more
interesting to them, and makes them a better resource for us. Marti

On Mon, 11 Dec 1995, Roberta Solomon Endich wrote:

> Hi - As a volunteer in an elementary school media center, I was wondering
> from others
> what you expect from us.  How do you train your volunteers and how much do you
> let them and expect them to do?
>
> Thanks for the input.
>
> rsolomon@capecod.net

LM_NET Archive Home