Our K-12 school is working on our self-study  for Southern Association
Accreditation.   We are considered a Unit school, which involves some slight
differences from either Elementary or Secondary schools.  We would be
interested in hearing from anyone who has gone through this process as a
Unit school.  There are a few questions I would like to ask either through
e-mail or by phone, if someone has time to share.

Also,  I would appreciate hearing from someone who has worked on a self study
in a Christian School (Elementary, Secondary, or Unit).

Carol Wheat, librarian             dems258@uabdpo.dpo.uab.edu
Parkway Christian Academy
Birmingham, AL

LM_NET Archive Home