I must congratulate Mr. Lachowsky-and those who have been "in his camp"
for courage, and an ability to really think about what is at stake. I am
not sure that full censorship is the right path, either. Yet, it bothers
me that we Americans will fight so vigorously for the right to (choose)
to view pornography (intellectual freedom?!), and yet abandon our
religious freedoms. In fact, we fight to limit religious freedoms-we
censor these all the time. How many postings have I read this month
requesting "non-religious Christmas stories"?  Talk about a contradiction
in terms! How many communities won't permit nativity scenes? As if a
nativity scene threatens our religious or intellectual freedom!  But, we
sure are going to go to our Congress and demand full access to smut!
With the majority of you on this listserv, I would agree that the
internet provides 98% "good" or even excellent resources
ff
ff