Thank you Diane!

I've wondered the same thing and have not responded to a large number of
inquiries because I wish to enter my entire signature box electronically
- not type it each time.

My home email is through Oregon State University and they've implemented
PINE as their inet-email of choice.

The answer?

Paul Messersmith
messerp@peak.org
paul_messersmith@corvallis.k12.or.us
Corvallis School District 509J
ORYGON

On Fri, 8 Dec 1995, Diane Barr wrote:

>         I have seen some unique signatures fellow LM_NETTERS have done?
> How did you do it?  Does anyone know how I can have a signature saved so
> that all my email messages would automatically have it done?  Please help
> if you can--my fingers would appreciate it.  TIA
>
> barrd@edcen.ehhs.cmich.edu
> Diane Barr
> Armada High School
> Armada, Michigan