I've got him...in multiple copies and in Permabound so they will hold up
to the heavy, heavy use they experience.
The students at my school are very reluctant to tackle anything with more
than 50 pages and no pictures, and if Stine is the one thing that will
get them reading a real "novel" well, so be it.  Becoming a fluent reader
takes lots and lots of practice and Stine is the one author they clamour
for.

His books are never, never in.  We are a school of 850, heavily Hispanic,
ESL, etc.
                           Guusje Moore
                 Librarian, Housman Elementary School
                           Houston, Texas