> > Everytime you write a message, your sig will appear before you start typing.
> >
> > Additionally, there are times, such as when you are responding and
> > quoting a message, that the sig will appear at the top of the page and
> > you want it at the end.  Delete it and place the cursor where you want
> > the sig, and press CTRL-R, then type the name of your sig file.  Voila.

Actually, as I looked into the Pine config option, there is a check box
further down that says something like "put sig at end of message".  Check
that and it takes care of the above paragraph.

Ty Winter
* Computer Resource Administrator      *
* The Committee for a Secure Louisiana *
* tywinter@tyrell.net                  *
* secure@tyrell.net                    *