Does anyone out there have access to a fairly recent table listing the
amount of money communities and/or states spend per capita on libraries?
We are creating a presentation for our local government as to why our
library system is not  up to snuff. I am too embarrassed to tell you what
they spent here.

Primarily we are interested in communities of 130,000 to 135,000. If you
have any ideas where to look for the info, I'd appreciate it. There are 3
librarians on this committee and none of us have found anything yet!

--
Happy holidays to all especially you lucky folks with snow!!

Slainte! May today bring a great new story for your repetoire!
T.K.Cassidy, MLIS -- Guam Talebearers; president/cofounder
                                -- Librarian, Upi Elementary
                                  tkc@kuentos.guam.net

LM_NET Archive Home