>I have eight of his books in our collection. They are constantly in
>demand and kids are even willing to be put on a waiting list. However,
>unless you purchase them at a bookstore, they are difficult to get
>from a jobber-out-of-stock-out-of-stock-OUT-OF-STOCK!

Try ordering from Ingram.  You'll get 40% discount.  You do first have to
establish credit with Ingram. They are, I think, the biggest book jobber
for book stores in the country.  Call the Library Services Rep at
1-800-937-5300.  They are more efficient if you call in the order after
you get your purchase order approved.

Joan Kimball   Hart's Hill School Whitesboro NY    jkim@borg.com

Joan Kimball (jkim@borg.com)
Clinton, NY