> A teacher has assigned the topic:  the robes worn by students at medieval
> Oxford and early Harvard...what do they look like?  And what significance
> did they have?

O.K., since we're asking for help on reference questions, I have one, too.
A young friend (age 5) came into my library with a "homework"
assignment.  What are mama llamas and daddy llamas called?  We found baby
llamas (kids), but we looked in encyclopedias, both general and
specialized (Wildlife), but couldn't find the names. I'm stil looking
because I can't stand not having an answer!

Thanks!

Betty
                                .----.
Betty Hamilton, LRS             |    |                701 Cub Drive
bhamilt@tenet.edu           ____|*    ~~~~~~.         Brownfield TX 79316
Brownfield High School      \               |         (806) 637-4523
                                  \     {
                                    \  }
                                      ~

LM_NET Archive Home