Well, here's what my PowerPC 5200/75 LC does:  It freezes when I turn it
on, load Eudora, and enter any command file, such as command P to print of
command s. If I use the mouse and go to edit to print or save, it works
fine, but I often forget and use the keyboard command. Anyone else have
this one? a box appears on the screen with a caret and a P and it's frozen.
After I've worked on it a while, I can use the keyboard commands, no
problem.
?????
Sincerely,
Susan

Susan Dermond, EFL Network Center
Education for Life Foundation/Ananda School
14618 Tyler Foote Rd.
Nevada City, CA 95959

efl@oro.net