THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH!  Your responses were wonderful!  We now have the
recipe both in french and english, and in time for the weekend.  It's a
very involved recipe, and several people took the time to type the whole
thing, while others offered to fax it.  We now have several versions;
and as anyone who enjoys cooking knows, you can't have too many varieties
of a good recipe.

As an aside, I'm home with some kind of "bug" today, but I will still get
the
recipes out to the teacher who needs them.  Lets see...should I fax them
via my modem, or just forward them to my assistant's e-mail account....Hmmmm.
Isn't technology great! ;-).

Linda Young
lsyoung@mailbox.syr.edu
Hannibal High School