I have hit asnag with my quicken v 4 for mac.  Somehow when I opened my
accounts they are under the same icon as the one which runs the program
and I can't separate them out to keep a backup copy of my transactions.
I used an older version on an older Mac and never had this problem. Any
fellow netters willing to help with my personal finances. :-)
Or does anyone have a phone number for help?  Manual doesn't address this
problem or I can't find it.  TIA
 Priscilla Bennett              (770) 836-4400
West Georgia College            pbennett@westga.edu
Carrollton, GA 30118            (770) 834-8524 home voice and fax

*******Things which matter most must never be at the mercy of things ******
                 ****** which matter least.  Goethe ******

LM_NET Archive Home