Greetings,

This is a second request for your favorite atlas--both in book and cd-rom
format.
Other folks have requested that I  share the information gathered, but I only
received two or three responses. I'm still interested in your thoughts and
will do a hit if I get sufficient responses.  Thanks.  Also, other than World
Book what is the second favorite encyclopedia in book format?  I might guess
it to be Comptons, but for the life of me, I cannot find an address for a
sales rep or a phone number.

Thank you to all that sent me info on how to contact Louis Sachar.  LM_Net
friends are so helpful!

Happy holidays,
Carol VanHook
Ele. Med. Spec.