Some topics ARE most satisfactorily covered through the Target/Hit
method, while others demand sharing of opinions.  I don't know how many
LM-Netters were annoyed by the "paws" thread, but obviously many found it
enjoyable, as I did.  For me, the compilation of bibliographies is most
efficiently handled by a Target/Hit, but remember how much fun we all had
in the "open" and long-standing summer-reading recommendations?

I think we all need consider carefully before replying to the entire list,
but that should not inhibit lively discussion.  We all benefit from such
stimulation!!

LM_NET Archive Home