Does anyone know of an Internet source for full-text of famous speeches. (I
already have MLK's "I Have a Dream" and Sojourner Truth's "Ain't I A Woman"
that I saved when someone posted them last year.)   I searched the Archives
and only came up with 2 requests for the same info - no replies.  I also
searched Yahoo and went to a place called Webcorp, but this only gave audio
clips (unfortunately we don't have sound cards at school).

TIA

Chris Giunta
Park Avenue Elementary & Intermediate Schools
Freehold, NJ
cwgmls@aol.com

LM_NET Archive Home