I have never posted a hit before so I hope I am doing it correctly.  I
had asked for a series on Careers written for elementary students.  I got
several suggestions:

Career Discovery published by Ferguson  for grades 6-8  cost $120 in 1993

Careers series from Rourke Press ..easy to read, good pictures

"What's it like to be a ......(firefighter, truckdriver....) by troll
     good information, pictures are drawn

I Can Be An....by Children's Press   easy to read, good labeled pictures

Thank you for your help!

Carol Muska
Librarian, Camelot Elem.
7410 Ray Bon