        All of us forget most of the good ideas we come across --
that's just the way people are.  But now there's an easy way to
store, index and retrieve your best ideas, notes and clippings so
you'll never forget them, but instead recall and use them for
many years.  Takes about 5 - 10 minutes a day.

        It's a simple, easy-to-learn software program,
SquareNote.  Time tested by thousands of users at 1,100+ colleges
and universities, and by professionals, researchers and business
people in 39 countries around the world.

        Get FREE copy of SquareNote3.5 by downloading from our
WWW or FTP site.  No obligations or charges of any kind.  Go to
our Web site now, or email us for full details.  SquareNote runs
on any IBM-compatible PC, under MS-DOS [it's natural habitat],
MS-Windows [where 50% of our users have it], the DOS partition of
OS/2 and Power-PC MACs.  See download and email addresses in
signature below.
--
Caroline Nachman, SQN Inc.      | For free SquareNote3.5,
"Collects, organizes,indexes    | email "sqn35net@sqn.com"

LM_NET Archive Home