I am the teacher-librarian at a Melbourne ( Australia ) high school and our
home page is http://www.hopcross.schnet.edu.au
Our Language teacher Tina Dosti has developed a series of 3 Italian lessons
for primary school age children ( aged 10 - 12 ) and they can  be accessed on
 http://www.hopcross.schnet.edu.au/italian/italian.htm
Please have a look around our home page and if you have any questions please
email us after January 30 1996, as we are on our summer holidays until then.
Wishing everyone a happy Christmas from Australia !
Alison Armstrong
Curriculum resources & information manager
Hoppers Crossing Secondary College.
2 Fraser ST. Hoppers Crossing. 3029
Melbourne, Australia.
alison@hopcross.schnet.edu.au