I agree with your needs to have an interactive dialogue with other net
members, but I also appreciate the efficiency in using the TARGET/HIT
method of communication afforded us.  I really don't see why we can't
have both forms to choose from as we wish.  When the TARGET/HIT is
written correctly in the subject line, it takes only one keystroke to
delete it from your inbox index--just press "d" :)

Bobbe Tyhurst
btyhurst@u.washington.edu
On Sun, 17 Dec 1995, dorothy talbott wrote:

> I must agree with Dawn and Karen; I like the back and forth chat.  Hits I
> just tend to print out those that I may even be remotely interested
> in...usually without even reading; others I just delete.  The
> conversations have led to more than one new project for school or often
> times a review of how and why I feel about a particular subject.  I think
> that many of us, especially those of us who view ourselves as novices,
> gain enormously from the chatter...even when we disagree with what is
> being said.  Just my opinion...
>
> Kay Talbott
> ktalbott@nccu.edu
> South Brunswick Middle School