        Please post the answer to the list.  I'd like to know more about
this and I'm sure others would too.  Merry Christmas!!

On Mon, 18 Dec 1995, Barb Prentice wrote:
 Our Bookmarks are totally out of hand
> and I'm not sure of the best way to get a handle on it.  I want people to
> be able to create Bookmarks as they go but also to be able to maintain a
> clean list for Library use.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.

                James Mong

Riverview Middle School-- Huntington, IN 46750
jmong@neptune.esc.k12.in.us

  "The man with a new idea is a Crank until the idea succeeds." -- Mark Twain