To organize bookmarks in Netscape, find HANDBOOK on the main Netscape
menu.  Scroll down the handbook page to INDEX.  Click on B for Bookmark.
Directions are clearly given for organizing bookmarks.  Organizing takes
some time, but it's well worth it.

Season's Greetings!

Kevin Dellit                                Hayden School District RE-1
kdellit@tripath.colosys.net                 395 W. Jefferson
                                            Hayden, Colorado  81639
                                            (970) 276-3761

On Mon, 18 Dec 1995, James Mong wrote:

>         Please post the answer to the list.  I'd like to know more about
> this and I'm sure others would too.  Merry Christmas!!
>

> On Mon, 18 Dec 1995, Barb Prentice wrote:
>  Our Bookmarks are totally out of hand
> > and I'm not sure of the best way to get a handle on it.  I want people to
> > be able to create Bookmarks as they go but also to be able to maintain a
> > clean list for Library use.  Any help or suggestions would be appreciated.
> >

>                 James Mong
>
> Riverview Middle School-- Huntington, IN 46750
> jmong@neptune.esc.k12.in.us
>
>   "The man with a new idea is a Crank until the idea succeeds." -- Mark Twain

LM_NET Archive Home