Before you all go home for Christmas, I wanted to let you know of a new
author I discovered.  His name is Dave Sargent, with Ozark publishing.
He has an interesting story of his life as a young man in the 50' who
had many difficulties in life as a result of dyslexia.  He visits schools,
and even speaks on dyslexia.  I was pleased with him enough, I told
him I would pass the word.  If you're interested you can call
1-800-960-3876.   Lynne Hamilton Chamberlin Elem. librarian, Stephenville
Texas...<lynneham@tenet.edu>

LM_NET Archive Home