Hello, friends--

  Just as I was about to write a check to send a gift subscription to my
sister for Christmas, I discovered that I no longer seem to have my
sample copy of "Murder Most Cozy."  Does anyone out there have the
address for this newsletter?  (It's a newsletter for and about those who
write and read "cozy" murder mysteries--you know, cat on the hearth,
usually amateur sleuth, elderly uncle bashed with the fire poker.)  TIA!

                         Karen Albrethsen, Librarian
             Spring Creek Elementary School     (702) 753-6881
             7 Licht Parkway, Elko, NV 89801    albreths@nevada.edu

LM_NET Archive Home