Hello,
        I'm Author/Computer Illustrator Bill Dallas Lewis, My wife Lisa and
I created, "Silly Billy's World."  It's a place for kids to read about how
to write books, how to draw pictures on computer, and for parents and
educators, there are sections where we feature, "Educators of the Month."
        With Educators of the month, we try to share fun, motivational
ideas from what we have seen in schools.
        Please check it out at;

www.sillybilly.com

        For the month of December and January, we share, "The Rein Dog
Parade" here in Cincinnati, Oh.  There is nothing for sale except
motivation through reading and writing.

        Please send feedback or comments.

Happy Holidays,

Dallas Lewis