Thanks so much to everyone for your quick response to my Surfwatch inquiry!
I was asked to read them at the meeting, and of course the attendees were
impressed with our listserv.  Based upon all of the discussion (and your
replies), we decided not use use Surfwatch initially and to make sure
that we have an effective AUP.  I was pleased with that decision.
    Many of you asked me to post a HIT.  I will try to do so as soon as
possible; this will be my first time to do one -so please bear with me.  I
will be out of town and on nomail for two weeks so it will be posted
after that.
   By the way, the Tech Co-ordinator was so impressed with the
information that I gave about our listserv that he has asked me to teach
about listservs as part of a college course offered to teachers on
technology. The funny thing is that I have only been on LM_NET for a
month now and my expertise is extremely minimal.  So you can be sure that
I'll be calling for your help again in the near future!
Merry Christmas to You All
Dona Kubina
donak@muskox.alaska.edu
Valdez High School