I just read an article in the paper today about Stine and it gave that as
his real name. It had  a picture. I read a paper from Conn. I believee. I
think it was a couple of days old. I was sitting in a hospital lobby and
it was there. He looked middle aged and had dark thin hair and he said
that he wrote six days a week. He wrote detailed outlines of a Goosebump
and a Fear Street Book and that the writing was fun since all the twists
of plot were in the outline. Since he writes so much, I wonder when he
gets to enjoy all the money he is making. The article didn't say.
Jean Rowan
Downey Community School
Brockton Ma
rowanj@meol.mass.edu