Alan isn't this fun!

As usual I can't compete with your literary skills.  Writing comes so
easily to you and I have to struggle to get even a few words on paper.

Don'tworry-- I am well-schooled in "netiquette"--only the most polite
conversation.

After 14 years with elementary students my vocabulary has atrophied.  My
life is so dull and so full of sameness that there really isn't anything to
say.  However, I don't mind-- it's just that I'm not  a very interesting
person to know..

Walked on the beach after school ate some dinner and now I'm writing to
you.  I'll walk Lucy in a few minutes and then I'll go to bed so I can get
up at 4:30 tomorrow morning.

Thanks so much for wanting to keep in touch with this boring old lady.

Jane

LM_NET Archive Home