Hello everybody,

We are three primary teachers at an elementary school outside of Seattle,
Washinton, USA who are going to be doing a 100's day on
February 9th, 1995.  We each have an address and a computer in our
classrooms.  This is a request for greetings from anyone.  To make it
easier we thought that respondees could send a message to one of us with
copies to the other two.  Thanks for  sending greetings our way.  This
will be our students' introduction to the net.

Please mention where you are from!  Please remember to reply to the
addresses below and not to the entire list.  Thanks so much!

                       sarbury@slc.shorelin.wednet.edu

                       lpearson@slc.shorelin.wednet.edu

                       mscherf@slc.shorelin.wednet.edu

Laurie Pearson
Marybeth Scherf
Susan Arbury
from Lake Forest Park Elementary School
18500 37th NE
Seattle, WA 98155

Mary Lynn Shields...Librarian...Lake Forest Park Elementary
                   Shoreline School District
                         18500 37th NE
                       Seattle, WA 98155

LM_NET Archive Home