This is a big THANK YOU to the many LM_NETTERS who have responded with
greetings for my two inservices and with information on writing internet
policies. It's amazing what greetings do to promote the power of the net.
As far as a HIT on the policies, I'm working on that. The HIT should go
out this weekend. I've passed all of the policy ideas on to the powers
that be, and I gave all of you the credit. Thanks again, I feel
privileged to be a member of this group!

Beverly Frett
Robert Clow Elementary
Naperville, IL
bfrett@eagle.ibc.edu