I just performed a series of FTPs to get extra information about the
'Net (full-text manuals), as well as some documents various teachers have
requested.  Question 1:  How do I catalog these items?  Are they considered
books if I obtained them by electronic means?  Question 2:  How are these
items shelved -- in the stacks?  In a special collection?  Question 3:  What
about copyright law -- the documents I have transferred to hard copy all
have a section granting permission to the user.  Will this be conditional,
like some video programs whose permission needs to be periodically renewed?
        ANy suggestions would be greatly appreciated.
Teresa Holten           Lyle Public School
Media Generalist        Lyle, MN 55953
teresah@selco.lib.mn.us

LM_NET Archive Home