        I am trying to locate a poem titled "The Box".  I think the
author is Kindrew Lascelles.  This poem is about war.  Our poetry
interpretation sponsor had this and loaned it to someone and it was
lost.  I have tried Grangers  and Chicorel Indexes with no luck.  If
anyone knows where to find this poem or has a copy they would be willing
to share I would certainly appreciate your help.
        Thanks in advance.

Bonnie Donaho           Hamshire-Fannett High School
Librarian               P.O. Box 233
bonnied@tenet.edu       Hamshire, TX 77622
Phone:  409-243-2132    409-794-2783    Fax:  409-794-2439

LM_NET Archive Home