I must have hit the delete key once too often.  About a week ago someone
wanted the e mail address for Doreen Rappaport.  She was working jin the
Louisville, KY area doing research, school visits and writing workshops
and our local school media assn. took her out to dinner this week.  She
told me she knows she must eventually join the age of technology, but she
has no e mail address now. You can reach her by snail mail at 11
Riverside Drive, NY NY 10023 and her phone no is 212-496-7429
Hope this helps netter who wanted to reach her.

Elaine Steinberg
Director, Media Center
St. Xavier High School
Louisville, Kentucky