Exciting things are happening in Burleson, Texas.  We past a bond
election last fall and two of our elementary schools are getting new
libraries added.  Our library staff would love to visit some
library/media centers in our area to get ideas of what is possible, what
works for you, what does not work, what you would do if you had another
opportunity to build.    We would love to hear from anyone with
suggestions, ideas, success stories, horror stories, etc., but we would
especially love to see first hand some success stories.  If you have a
library/media center you would love to show off, please let me know.  I
am not on LM_NET right now so email me direct.  Thank you for your time
and help.   Mary Bryan  Jack C. Taylor Elementary School Burleson, TX
mebryan@tenet.edu.  P.S.  We have an inservice day on Feb. 27.  We would
love to come visit on that day.  Thank you again.

LM_NET Archive Home