According to Merrie Kay Gonyo:
> From mgonyo Thu Feb  2 19:03:03 1995
> From: mgonyo (Merrie Kay Gonyo)
> Subject: 100 day message to net
> To: jcritchf@pen.k12.va.us (Julia Critchfield)
> Date: Thu, 2 Feb 95 19:02:50 EST
>
> Dear All,
        I work with a very energetic kindergarten teacher who
does wonderful things with her students in the classroom and
works with the library in getting her students to be library
users.  She also very eager to work with the library in
learning and exploring new technology and ideas, like flexible
scheduling which is working very well with most teachers here.
        In my enthusiasm with all the successes using LM_NET, I
have infected her with the practice of exploring the internet.  She
asked me to help her get a message to as many users in as many
parts of the world as possible before Feb. 9.  So here it is.
Hope you can help us out.

Thanks, Judy Critchfield  jcritchf@pen.k12.va.us

--
Julia "Judy" Critchfield   jcritchf@pen.k12.va.us