Greetings,

        I remember a posting last year regarding a "library day", or
"Library personel day" or "Teacher-librarian day" or some such day.  Can
someone enlighten me as to when this day might be.  I would love to prepare
for it, especially to have my personel recognized.  After all, the
secretaries get their days, and teachers usually give them little things.

Cheers,

Michelle Larose-Kuzenko         Teacher-librarian/
Sun Valley Elementary               Technology coordinator
125 Sun Valley Drive            Enseignante-bibliothecaire /
Winnipeg, Manitoba                  Coordinatrice de telematique
R2G 2W4

River East School Division #9           "School Libraries
Phone: (204) 663-7664                      are playgrounds
E-mail:  mlarose@minet.gov.mb.ca              for curiosity"