I know there has been dicussion of computer-to-television display devices
in the past but my administration recently told me that they are intrested
in buying one of the new low cost ones on the market.  In the past such
interfaces that allowed one to put a VGA computer image onto a video
screen cost over a thousand dollars.  Today the big computer stores such
as Computer City sell several products of this type for under three
hundred.  Professionals tell me to stay away from cheap products saying I
would end up with a bad picture and flicker problems.
        Has anyone out there used one of these low end devices.  If so are
they worth the money or should I invest in a big monitor or another LCD
panel?

 Tom Zarrilli
Yeshiva Atlanta

LM_NET Archive Home