Theresa Murphy, Librarian            Internet: thermurp@umd5.umd.edu
Baltimore County Public Schools      School Office Phone:(410) 887-0158
Martin Boulevard Elementary          Library Phone :(410) 887-0491
1500 Martin Boulevard                Fax:(410) 391-7266
Baltimore, MD. 21220

On Thu, 2 Feb 1995, Linda Jefferson wrote:

> It is a sunny and warm day in Lowell, AR.  The temperature is in the high
> 60's.  It is also Ground Hog's Day.  The ground hog saw his shadow, got
> scared, and ran back in his burrow.  There will be six more weeks of winter.
>
> Mrs. Fletcher's Kindergarten class
> Lowell Elem.  Lowell,AR
>
> On Mon, 30 Jan 1995, Bev Frett wrote:
>
> > On Tuesday, Feb.7, a fifth grade teacher and I are introducing the
> > internet to our fifth graders.They will be collecting weather data
> > using our internet connection to reach the University of Michigan
> > weather site. We would really appreciate it if whoever had time,
> > would send welcome greetings with a short weather report. Please respond
> > directly. Thank you in advance.
> > Beverly Frett
> > Robert Clow Elementary
> > Naperville, IL
> > bfrett@eagle.ibc.edu
Hi. We are 4th graders from Martin Boulevard Elementary in Baltimore.  We
might be getting 4-12 inches of snow tonight.  We are very excited.  The
weatherman said that we have a 100% chance of snow.  We hope he is
right.  We haven't had snow since last winter.  At 8:45 this morning the
temperature was 23.  We will inform you next Friday if we had the snow.xx>

LM_NET Archive Home