My administrator wants to meet about the budget Monday.  He just told me
this today (Fri).  One thing I want to ask for next year is a periodical
service that supplies full text magazines.  I would love to hear fors
those of you who are using News bank or Info Trac full text or any others
that you are happy with .  I need to know what magazines are supplied
full text and the cost and what equipment you need to run the service.
I hope this makes sense, but I am in a hurry/
Thanks much
Johnnie Frisbie
ksmarc@coop.crn.org
Shawnee, Kansas