I received many requests for sharing the information
and one gracious recommendation.  Thank you very much
Sandy Sharps of Plano Texas!

Sandy suggested the video, The Video Guide To teh Internet,
produced, and marketed, by Visual Edge Productions
2750 Highview Ave., Altadena, CA 91001.

Phone/Fax: 800 405-4638
E-mail:  nightdave@aol.com

I sent an E-mail query and received a prompt reply
from Dave Overoye.  I won't spam his advert, but he
can provide a description of the 45-min. video.

The cost for non CA res. is $ 23.45, incl. shipping. They
handle PO's and plastic.  I ordered one and can't wait
to view it--and find out how to do this more efficiently.

Cheers,

Martin Swist
Coordinator of Educational Media
Saudia-S.A.I.S. (formerly Parents' Cooperative School)
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

LM_NET Archive Home