Help!  My father-in-law has asked me to research automated systems for a very
small library of about 3000 titles.  He doesn't mind doing the work himself, and
cost is definitely a factor.  I know of the services offered by Winnebago,
Follet, Casper etc., but he was wondering if there is any software that he can
purchase--he doesn't seem concerned with technical assistance because the
collection doesn't circulate and has few users (it's historical in content).
Any advice?  Please help me keep on his good side--I need all the help I can
get!

LM_NET Archive Home