Theresa,
        My high school library does not have Information Finder, but
*everyone*, regardless of level, seems to love the product.  Hope this
helps.  The networking fee is about $900 and standalone about $400.

>Date:         Wed, 1 Feb 1995 18:55:11 EDT
>Sender: School Library Media & Network Communications
>              <LM_NET@SUVM.SYR.EDU>
>From: Harry Sedinger <HSED@SBU.EDU>
>Subject:      INFO NEEDED ON CD PRODUCT
>To: Multiple recipients of list LM_NET <LM_NET@SUVM.SYR.EDU>
>
>I am requesting this information for our middle school librarian,
>grades 6-8.  She is thinking of purchasing Information Finder, World
>Book on cd-rom.  Does anyone use it?  Is it worth while?  Your
>opinions would be muchappreciated.  Thank you.
>
>Theresa Sedinger
>Olean High School Library
>Olean, New York 14760

Mary Jameson <evl001@mail.connect.more.net>
Troy R3   711 West College   Troy, MO    63379
Voice: 314-528-4618 x137  FAX: 314-528-2411

LM_NET Archive Home