This evening I read with interest a email message concerning "Ask Mr.
Science"...the email address (or so I thought) was:
apscichs@radford.vak12ed.edu.  When I wrote to this, it was returned as
undeliverable mail.  Is anyone familiar with ASK MR. SCIENCE?  I would
like to learn more about it...I am at a middle school and could see some
of my 7th graders being able to use this for some of those tough science
fair questions.  If you have had experience with this..or anything like
it (I have used NEWTON)...please write.  Do I have the write email address?
Thanks, Ken
khawley@isbe.state.il.us

LM_NET Archive Home